Poker Jobs in Malta
For poker fans in Malta, it may interest some of you to know that there is an almost never-ending need for poker job positions in the online Poker industry here in Malta.
Below we’ve added two Malta poker job listings: the first is for a Dutch or German speaking customer support rep and the second for a Spanish/Portughese Poker Marketing Executive.
If you feel that you’re just cut out for the job or know someone who is, contact us or just send us your CV and we’ll take care of the rest. Send your applications to “info [at] maltapokerevents.com” (replace the [at] with @)
German & Dutch Customer Support personnel (Malta Poker Job ref#: A0020)
A very reputable Poker operator in the online industry are expanding their Customer Service Dept. by adding German and Dutch customer support personnel to their ever-growing team.
The ideal applicants would enjoy: A good level of education with excellent computer skills. Experience within previous customer service roles is considered an asset. The applicants must also be in possession of professional communication skills – both oral and written – in either German or Dutch and English.
They must enjoy an eagerness to learn new skills and share their ideas for continual development in their department.
The successful candidates will be receiving extensive induction training and will join a fast track promotional program
If this position interests you, please send us an up to date CV to “info [at] maltapokerevents.com” (replace the [at] with @)
Spanish/Portuguese Poker Marketing Executive (Malta Poker Job ref#: A0021)
The duties involved with the position will be related to handling Spanish/Portuguese clients whilst maximising revenue from the Spanish/Portuguese markets through online sites
The successful candidate will report directly to the firm’s Managing Director and will be responsible for the following duties:
- Initiate, manage and follow up the recruitment of new customers to the site
- Identify suitable poker affiliates and partners through the strategic marketing of the company
- Assist the Managing Director to generate and implement promotions and campaigns, new product ideas and improvements to existing products.
- Handle the Portuguese and Spanish customers’ requests via chat, email and telephone
- Handle the outbound sales/marketing calls to Portuguese and Spanish VIP customers and affiliates
- Concentrate on player/affiliate Acquisition/Retention/Reactivation
- Promotion of products in the Spanish and Portuguese speaking countries
- Development of creative solutions to increase market share
- Partner and competitive analysis
- Strong focus on quality improvements within the local market with the aim of improving customer satisfaction up to an even higher level.
- Translating from English to Portuguese/Spanish on the firm’s website and keeping marketing offers updated continuously, ensuring that the quality of the site is maintained to the highest standard desired
- Skills & Experience required: At least 2 years experience dealing with the Spanish and Portuguese online gaming Market
- Language requirements: The candidate must be able to speak and write Spanish/Portuguese fluently.
If you think you’re up for it, and want to start a job in Malta’s flourishing Igaming industry, please send us your up to date CV to “info [at] maltapokerevents.com” (replace the [at] with @)